To start using DMDGO quickly, you need the following:
- Captcha API Key (capcat.xyz preferrably)
- Discord Tokens
This guide is written keeping in mind the Windows Operating System. In most cases, steps are the same in any operating system, however some steps such as compiling (building from source) will differ on MacOS and Linux!
Setting Up Captcha API¶
Head over to capcat and add funds after creating your account. Now, copy the API key and keep it somewhere safe. This will be important later on.
Building DMDGO From Source¶
- Download and install Golang and verify your installation
- Download Source Code and Unzip
- Open a terminal window/command prompt in the directory of the source code and type
- A binary compatible with your OS should be made.
If there are some problems on MacOS/Linux with executing the binary as a program. You can run this command
chmod +x ./discord-mass-dm-GO or go to
properties -> permissions -> Allow executing file as program.
Now, we will set up the config to Mass DM. In most cases, the default config settings are OK. However, some settings could be tweaked to achieve better results.
Only edit the other config settings if you know what you are doing. If you don't know, stick to defaults. Using the wrong config settings could potentially kill your tokens instantly!
Now, let us use the default config. Below is a reference.
direct_message_settings: individual_delay: 120 rate_limit_delay: 400 offset: 150 max_dms_per_token: 0 skip_completed: true call: false remove_dead_tokens: true remove_completed_members: true stop_dead_tokens: true check_mutual: false friend_before_DM: false online_tokens: false receive_messages: false skip_failed: false block_after_dm: false close_dm_after_message: false multiple_message: false delay_between_multiple_messages: 10 proxy_settings: proxy_from_file: true proxy_for_captcha: true use_proxy_for_gateway: false proxy_protocol: "http" timeout: 60 scraper_settings: scraper_delay: 3000 scrape_usernames: false scrape_avatars: false query_brute_extra_chars: "" captcha_settings: captcha_api_key: "<your captcha API key which you saved before>" captcha_api: "capcat.xyz" max_captcha_wait: 120 max_captcha_retry_dm: 0 max_captcha_retry_invite: 3 other_settings: disable_keep_alives: false constant_cookies: false censor_token: true logs: false gateway_status: 4 cfbm: false x_super_properties: "" useragent: "" suspicion_avoidance: random_individual_delay: 60 random_rate_limit_delay: 0 random_delay_before_dm: 10 typing: false typing_variation: 250 typing_speed: 450 typing_base: 200 dm_on_react: observer_token: "" change_name: true change_avatar: true invite: "" server_id: "" channel_id: "" message_id: "" emoji: "" skip_completed: true skip_failed: true leave_token_on_ratelimit: true rotate_tokens: true max_anti_raid_queue: 20 max_dms_per_token: 10
Depending on your proxy service, you will either need a single rotating proxy (If it rotates on each request) or several sticky proxies. Some proxies work with a
user:pass authentication while some just require an IP authorization.
- Now, either auth your IP address in the proxy dashboard (Proxiware requires IP auth) or Download the rotating proxy/sticky proxies. Ensure proxies are http(s) and not socks4/5.
If you use a
user:pass authenticated proxies, make sure to format the proxies as
username:password@ip:port format! Other formats will not work and lead to an error!
- After you have the proxies, copy and paste the list to
input -> proxies.txtfile.
Discord Tokens are necessary to use the software. Tokens are basically authorization tokens to log into a Discord Account.
Each Discord Token is a Discord Account. They usually look like this
Copy the list of tokens and paste it into
input -> tokens.txt file. Ensure your tokens are valid before you add them. You can either use DMDGO's built-in token checker (now updated to make it more feature rich!) or use RANKTW's Checker!
DMDGO supports either just tokens or
email:password:token format. However functions such as username and avatar changer need email and password to work!
message.json file and enter your desired message. Note that you cannot send embeds natively anymore, hence you can only send regular text messages.
Discord has recently removed embed endpoints for regular accounts. This means that users can no longer send rich embed messages. As an alternative, you can use open graph meta data to create your own embeds. Check out Chasa's Embed Builder API which allows you to easily create your own URL embeds!
Some Other Important Things¶
- If you wish to join tokens into the server with a delay, make sure that join threads are set to 1 to ensure proper delay is used.
- A guide to bypass anti raid bots such as Wick and Beemo are underway.
- In general, aged tokens (1-3 months) yield better results. On a new token, you get about 8-10 DM's on average for email verified, and about 30 DM's on a phone verified token.
- Don't join more than 50 tokens at a time or use high delay of at least 20+ seconds if you wish to join more than 50 tokens.
- Just as a normal user cannot DM users without a mutual server, the same applies to DMDGO. In order to send a successful DM, the receipent must have enabled direct messages and have a mutual server with the token.
It is completely normal for tokens to use captcha/get locked after a certain number of DM's sent, owing to Discord's anti spam countermeasures.
Now that you've set up DMDGO, you can either check out expert guides curated by experienced users or use the
Core Documentation to find out more about specific settings!
Start Reading Our Core Docs
Core documentation helps you understand the deeper nuances of DMDGO alowing you to achieve unparalleled levels of customizability and speed
Check Out Our Expert Guides
Guides are curated by experienced people and help you understand to use DMDGO best and recommend the best places to get Proxies and other resources!